We are like proud parents to our beloved Chelsea Sofa. It really is the apple of our eye and we believe that it can do anything it sets it's mind to! Available in five different colours and three shapes, it is a versatile and visually stunning piece of furniture (not to mention hugely comfortable!). So we have styled the Chelsea up in three colours for three vastly different looks:
1st Look : Modern Romance
How to Style Our First Look: Modern Romance:
This look is a modern take on a romantic look!
1. To create a warm and unexpected colour scheme, start off with the bold Teal Chelsea sofa.
2. Add warmth with a mauve paint of Mallow Stem by Colourtrend Paints.
3. Pair with soft velvet textiles and matte natural stone finishes.
1. Chrysanthemum Print, €110 | 2. The Chelsea Sofa : Teal, €2,550 | 3. Brass Table Lamp | Pink Shade, €145 | 4. Circular Black Metal Side Table Set €350 | 5. Linear Pattern Soft Pile Rug, from €345 | 6. Grey Art Deco Ombre Vase, €55 | 7. Diamond Glass Candlestick, €12 | 8. Antique Rose Fringed Pouffe, €120 | Black Marble Coffee Table, €385
2nd Look: Character Building
How To Style Our Second Look: Character Building
1. Start off with a bold and eclectic take with the immensely popular Highland Green Chelsea sofa.
2. Add a background of warm beige walls of Grainstore by Colourtrend.
3. Add lots of quirky accessories and mid century pieces.
1. Palm Tree with Climbing Monkey Lamp, €165 | 2. Orange Metal Side Table €280 | 3. The Chelsea Sofa: Highland Green, €2,550 | 4. Velvet Cushion In Amber, €39 | 5. Terracotta Cushion with Tassels, €30 | 6. Mid Century Teak Coffee Table, €700 | 7. Curved Vase in Terracotta, €24 | 8. Dark Brown Face Planter, €17.50 | 9. Spottrup Mid Century Footstool, €385 | 10. Modern Abstract Rug | Ochre from €350 | 11. Gold Floor Lamp with opaline Ball, €465 | 11. Ornamental Fan Plant, €160
3rd Look: Monochrome Beauty
How To Style Our Third Look: Monochrome Beauty:
From Hollywood Regency to classic Chanel, there is no beating a monochrome look so let's give it an OB twist!
1. Work with the chelsea sofa in Ecru as the base of this look.
2. Add a tonal colour and paint the walls in Salter Stone by Colourtrend.
3. Whilst we layer a tonal base of warm white, add sleek black lines in the furniture and cool shapes in lighting and accessories.
1. Industrial Black Metal Bar Cart, €225 | 2. Circular Black Metal Coffee Table, €375 | 3. Black Smoked Glass Vase 2 Sizes, €49.50 | 4. Boho White & Black Rug, from €110 | 5. Black Striped Linen Cushion with Tassels, €55 | 6. The Chelsea Sofa: Ecru, €2,550 | 7. Medium Convex Mirror, €130 | 8. Black Bobbin Floor Lamp Linen Shade, €290 | 9. Marble Top Magazine Rack Side Table, €210 | 10. Black Leopard Bookends, €73
Check out our full collection of the Chelsea Sofa here!