Here at Oriana B, we are super excited for Easter. Spring time filled with warmth from the trees, flowers and insects coming out to play. It's the time to host spring parties, occasions and picnics. We have our new spring collection that is full of colour and lightness, contrasting with the bright colours of the dishes at McNally Family Farm make for the perfect celebration! McNally family farm is a great place to head to at springtime in Dublin, it's filled with an variety of seasonal produce and even bakery goods! Check out our new tableware that we are so excited to incorporate spring food recipes with!
Fresh & Sweet! This beautiful painted fruit plate is gorgeous when adding to a spring table setting. Full of colour from the pear and oranges contrasting with the dishes that you choose to plate up with this pale pink large plate is the way to go when wanting bursts of colour on your table. Oriana B is home to unique and colourful items that will bring a spark of joy to your home. Check out the fresh and sweet painted fruit platter here!
We are totally here for these gorgeous multi-coloured plates for our Easter table. The rim of these lovely plates have the bursts of colour of bright colours associated with spring. At Oriana B, we love mixing unique and eclectic style tableware within a table whether it be in your dining room or kitchen. They are gorgeous when paired with contrasting or coordinating linens, glassware and even the table! This creates a cohesive and stylish look to your room when being used for a range of occasions, family meals or for formal dinner parties.
Multicoloured Dinner Plate | Set of 6 | €115
Striped sea green placemats are gorgeous for a spring table, throughout the spring table with all the bright coloured tableware and glassware. Having the muted darker tones of the sea green, red and blue incorporated within the placement just goes so well with the dishes. These placemats are light which goes well with the lightness of the spring season, easy on the eyes and perfect for any occasion. Check out the placements on our website at Oriana B here!
Striped Seagrass Placemat | Set of 4 | €35
Now down to the nitty gritty of the tasty wild garlic potato gratin & wild garlic pesto. The wild garlic potato gratin is cheesy and creamy from the cheese and potatoes incorporated within the dish. The gratin also goes perfectly with protein such as lamb! Nuttiness and Cheesiness comes through from the wild garlic pesto which goes perfectly with the root vegetable wellington (Check the recipe for the wellington here). Keep on reading to find out how to make the wild garlic potato gratin and wild garlic pesto.
McNally Family Farm Creamy Wild Garlic Potato Gratin
4 large waxy potatoes, washed and peeled
2 tbsp wild garlic pesto
Handful of grated cheese
1. Heat your oven to 200°
2. Finely slice your potatoes and leave to the side.
3. Pour your cream and milk into a large pot and bring to a simmer.
4. Add your finely sliced potatoes to the cream pot, giving it a good stir.
5. Simmer for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add your wild garlic pesto and season with some salt, then pour in to your oven proof dish.
7. Top with cheese.
8. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until soft, bubbly and crispy.
9. Serve on one of our multi-coloured dinner plates (picture above) (Check out on our website here)
Wild Garlic Pesto (Nut Free & Vegan)
1 large handful of wild garlic, well washed
50g toasted sunflower seeds
1/2 lemon, juiced
Salt, to season
1. Put your toasted sunflower seeds into your food processor and blitz until fine.
2. Add in your wild garlic and lemon juice
3. Drizzle in your rapeseed oil until you get the consistency you desire
4. Season to taste!
5. Add your wild garlic pesto into the multi-coloured scallop bowl (picture above)